Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Wet Loc Check-in at 3 years 9 months

It's my 3 years 9 months Sisterlocks Anniversary.  This is my wet check-in with Carol's Daughter Tui Conditioner left on.  That Tui line of Carol's Daughter left my locs super soft.  Incidentally, I also realized that my wet set did not last as long because my hair was so soft.  It is all good though.

My lighting was horrible for this picture, but as you can see - I am gaining loc length.

I have finally reached the loc length that if I had to, then I could live with this length for the rest of my life.  However, since I am an overachiever, let's see just how much length becomes too much!  I think that I am probably another five years before I say "cut."  And on a separate note, I have seen a lot of faux locs lately. I think they are crochet braided in.  Have you?

No comments:

Post a Comment