Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 31, 2016

The Sisterlocks Wet Check-in at 3 years 8 months

My Sisterlocks are 3 years and 8 months old.  I had someone to ask "is my hair real?" With a big smile, you all know the answer!  Oh yeah! It is real!

The craziest question that I have ever been asked was "do I have hair added every month?"  My response:  No, I just let it grow out the good old fashion way from my scalp!

The second craziest question that I have been asked "how hard is it to undo those when you are ready to startover?"  My response:  I have never tried to undo/unloosen them.


Every month gets better and better.  I have now reached the "promised land."


No comments:

Post a Comment