Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 6, 2015

My First Sisterlock Split: Before and After

I have discussed loc splitting on this blog in a previous article, but I had never completed my own loc split until now. 

The situation:  I had a corner, sideburn Sisterlock that was too fat.  I wanted more styling versatility so I began "y" tightening it over the last six months or so. Finally, I felt that it was ready for the final split.  Can you see the "Y" before I cut it above?

So I cut the "y" apart.

Then I retighened/interlocked both newly separated Sisterlocks.  From one to two locs.  The second loc is much shorter, and it will be three years behind the rest but it is all good. Mission complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment