Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 10, 2015

The Tonia Haircut Created by Benita Blocker

My client ordered me to give her a fresh haircut. So I created this "Tonia haircut" from my own creativity.  There are those who follow trends, and then there are those who set the trend.

Because my client, Tonia, has different curl behavior between her left and right sides, her right side never really breaks.  She achieves maximum length, and I wanted to embrace that with a long bob look.

I turned her left side into a medium length bob. Styling was completed using the conventional stove and marcel iron.

So the "Tonia haircut" is a medium to long assymmetric bob created by Benita Blocker.

No comments:

Post a Comment