Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Winning Conditioning Combinations!!!

For my Roller Set clients:  

The Affirm MoisturRight Hair Repair Masque layered with the KeraCare Humecto Creme Conditioner seems to heal the hair and hold wet set curls in spite of the humid weather. I use medium heat for 15 to 30 minutes to allow the cocktail to work effectively. 

I may have to discontinue this combination once the fall season hits, but my roller set clients' feedback so far this summer has included incredible shine, softness, and hold.

For my blow/dry style clients:

KeraCare Humecto Creme Conditioner layered with Shea Moisture Professional Keravega Monoi Oil Complex Smooth Finish Conditioner delivers incredible shine and movement to the hair.  The heat protection is built into this Smooth Finish Condiitoner.  I still use additional leave-in conditioners, but I have no worries about the thermal marcel service.  15 minutes under medium heat seems to be adequate enough time for the Shea Moisture Professional fragrance to lock into the hair along with moisture.  

The final styling results are sweet smelling hair and reflective shine.

Retail sizes are shown here.  I have backbar sizes for salon use.



No comments:

Post a Comment