Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 19, 2015

My Three Year SisterLocks Anniversary

It's finally here! July 24, 2015 will make three years of being Sisterlocked.

I have had many people to say that they could now "rock the locks," but they do not have the patience to wait two or three years to get the length they want. Neither do they want microloc extensions.

I have the "perfect" length according to the celebrity bob look.  I just won a Power Lunch with William Wilson Clothier on tomorrow.  I am so happy that I got a headstart on my hair!

I used my Uberliss samples that I picked up from my California Hair Show.
The shampoo was just okay, but I absolutely loved the conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment