Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 5, 2015

35 months Along and Open to the Future

 So I have had a couple of people ask me about motherhood . . .  apparently, the whole "get married and then have children" has been an outdated tradition with the amount of "blended familes" these days.  So my answer was "I do not know."  I would love to mother more than one child because I believe in siblings, but I do assume that my biological clock is ticking as well.  We will have to see where my journey takes me.  The road ahead is according to God's plan.
I love it when I am wind blown.  Maybe God will send a husband to sweep me off my feet.  In the meantime, I have my hair "on lockdown."  LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment