Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Sisterlocks: No More Bad Hair Days

 Above is my "hair feels soiled and needs to be washed" look!  Not bad- right? 

I put on a black headband and keep it moving.  i.e. Bad hair Day  Below is my "freshly shampooed hair" look with liquid chalk refresher completed prior to the shampoo service.  i.e. the start of my good hair Day!


So if I need to run out abruptly in the middle of the night, my locs are in check!

So if I want to go scuba diving, my locs are in check!

So if I need to pack a suitcase quick and in a hurry, my locs are in check!

Spontaneity . . . bring it on!  My locs are in check!

No comments:

Post a Comment