Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Two Other Liquid Chalk Colors Results

L'Oreal Technique Liquid Chalk "Bronze Baby"

 "Bronze Baby" shows up "gold" on my hair.  You can see it pictured right above my finger on one loc.  It is a little too avant garde for me.  The golden color looks like rust and does not enhance my skin tone.  Someone with more yellow undertones will probably like this color better.

L'Oreal Technique Liquid Chalk color "Pink Pop"

The "Pink Pop" color delivers more of a purple, magenta, and some fuchsia coloring on my hair.   I like it enough to do for a full week.

Sally's Beauty Supply stores have these L'Oreal Liquid Chalk color on sale "Buy one get one free" for the month of April 2015.  

No comments:

Post a Comment