Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Color Addict Alert: New Color Scheme for 2015

 OMG!  I could not wait to color my hair again!  So here's my new custom color look.  
Color placement by Benita Blocker.

Side swept with some Jamaican Mango and Lime Island Oil.
I needed a moderate weight oil to balance all the clarifying shampoo that I used to get the other color out.

 I attempted to pre-blend the liquid chalk colors, but they did not mix well.  So I colored small pieces at a time.

 I got the color bug; however, I am using 
no bleach, no hot irons, no henna, and no relaxers.  
Of course, I am trying to justify why it is okay for me to be a haircolor addict.

Before the new color scheme, I wet set my locs with Design Essentials Honey.  
This is my 33 months loc-versary.
  Will I ever go back to black?

No comments:

Post a Comment