Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Wet Loc Length Check at 32 months

Fresh wash in preparation of a braidout.


Two years and 8 months / 32 months loc journey 

Enjoying whipping my hair (I mean locs)!

No, it is not Don King this time!  It is me!  Shock value add! I took this picture with me bent to the floor.  Gravity took over my locs, and I took the picture from the ground level.  I will call it my roller coaster or deep sea diving look without the adventure. Laughing out loud.

2 comments:

  1. I remember doing this...your locks are getting really long now. Nice job keep them up :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kreyola! I'm right behind you! I am looking forward to your length with some long layer curls. LOL

    ReplyDelete