So I went to the one beauty supply store that I knew sold my favorite brand of mesh rollers. (The Diane brand) Between the Police Canvas and this sign on the front entrance, I knew that the neighborhood must have gotten worse. The sign read:
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- Please be sure that EVERYTHING you purchase meets your needs exactly.
- We do not warranty ANY electronic equipment or other products.
- You are responsible for the safety of your child. No playing or running in the store.
- For your child safety absolutely NO stroller between the aisle
- If you or your child break anything you will pay for it.
- No handbags or backpacks are allowed in the aisles
- No food or drink allowed in the store.
Even with all these rules in place, there were people coming and going out of the beauty supply store. Other beauty supply stores have security officers and heavy video surveillance. Anyone else seeing anything different?