Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Loc Hostage: Look, Touch but No Pulling!


One of my clients got very fascinated with my locs.  I initially thought that she wanted to just touch them, but before I knew it, she had held one of my locs hostage to measure its length.  She was pulling it with tension to see where it fell on my back.  I was tilting my head to alleviate tension, but she was determined to continue stretching my loc until it had no more give.  All of this was happening so fast that it completely shocked and surprised me.  I was even a bit traumatized by the hostage of my loc.  My loc and I survived the "loc length check," but in the future, I will have to inform anyone interested in my locs to

LOOK and maybe touch but NOT PULL!

No comments:

Post a Comment