Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Hair Consultations: January 2015 Southern California

I have been away for about five years, but I will be returning to SoCal for two days:  January 25th and January 26th of 2015.  I have been licensed in California as a cosmetologist for over five years.  I am already booking hair consultation appointments for two days only.  Hair consultations are free for up to 15 minutes.  Natural hair, locs, relaxed hair are all welcomed.

Ready for some new hair ideas based on your curl pattern?  Ready for some product or technique suggestions?  Ready to be a part of my West Coast family?  Ready to meet me?

Just contact Benita Blocker or Applebaum Salon for a consultation in the Southern California (Long Beach) area!

NOTE: I started booking those who have previously written me prior to this posting. But No worries!  I still have some slots left!

I look forward to meeting you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment