Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 24, 2014

Versatility at 28 months Loc-Versary Check-in

 Yes, It is my two years and four months Sisterlocks Anniversary today!  It had been raining the last few days so I did not get to shampoo and wet set it, but I did a head swing to capture this volumious look!

Then I completed a faux top knot.  I do not have it tied down.  My hair's nature is to stack some.  I had to take the picture quick before my top stack fell.


I figured that I would play around with a fo-hawk look too! Now, I can go for more volumious hairstyling without worrying about length.

On a side note, I noticed that Charlotte, NC was not on the 2015 Sisterlocks training schedule.  Traditionally, every January is when the Charlotte, NC class is held, but apparently, not this upcoming year.  I must admit that I already miss not having the Sisterlocks training team come into Charlotte.  I understand though.  Last year, Charlotte did not have a lot of local participants.

No comments:

Post a Comment