Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Two Years Four Months Wet Loc Length Check-in

I tried out the new Avlon/Affirm MoisturRight clarifying shampoo plus the Hempz Vanilla Plum Shampoo and Conditioner for my loc shampoo service. I found the new clarifying shampoo a bit runny compared to my concentrated high end shampoos such as Pureology and Abba.Otherwise, everything did its job.


 So far, I have a simple bob style when my locs are wet.

As far as length goes, I would say that I am solidly past shoulder length.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving 2014!  I got dolled up for the Holiday!

Coming Soon:  Benita's Favorite Things of 2014. Please stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. For all of those who ask the question: Is all of that your hair? Yes, it is all mine. No extensions, all naturally grown out and documented in this blog. It is hard to believe that Black folks ask me this question too! I also have noticed that people are wondering if Richard Sherman has hair extensions. People, locs grow long in length. It's hair!

    ReplyDelete