Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Comparison: Locked Look versus Relaxed Look

 

My 2014 Sisterlocks Look and my 2010 Relaxed Look show how versatile micro-locks can be.  I must admit that I have more weight on me as well as more age, but I really hope that comparisons like this one will give women looking to discontinue chemical processes will consider locs.

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful on both pictures, but I'm bias with the locked picture. You look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kreyola: Thanks for the compliments! I agree-The locs are less work and deliver a lovely look!

      Delete