Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Color Indicator turns hot Pink

 Only the NuExpressions Super 10 in 1 Conditioner instantly turns HOT PINK when it encounters relaxer residue.  Some neutralizing shampoos will turn a slight pink color if relaxer residue lingers, but I have not found anything else to spread along the neckline if I have any questions as to whether something is conditioner or lingering chemical residue.  Anyone else have another color indicator product that works instanteously?

I started with 3 scoops of relaxer on the sticks. I also picked up some Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 Miracle Conditioner, but it does not act as a color indicator.  Neither does the Paul Mitchell shampoo.  So NuExpressions Super 10 in 1 is a must.  The pH is around a 5.7.

No comments:

Post a Comment