Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Lots of Locs Compliments

 So it's been two years, and my locs are attracting more compliments than ever!  Am I tightening them more? NO.  I am actually tightening them less.

The extra afro puff at my roots give me more lift and more body. My length is working for me by giving me weight and movement.  I am in sync!  It is all about illusion.  Thinner density- no problem! Just work with what you got!

2 comments:

  1. they are looking AWESOME BB!!! Congrats on year 2! they will be getting reallllly long this year! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheleski! I am using my shrinkage to my advantage. Sometimes I have to strategically avoid hydration in order to capitalize on volume. So this year, I want to master styling. The length check will be during wash days, but long locs without volume does not look good on me. I like my little fro hiding between my locs. Lol. So I will take length pictures while wet, and style pictures while dry. I am excited to be working on my third year! Yeah! Thanks again for the compliments!!!

      Delete