Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

That One Outstanding Loc

Yes! I have heard others talk about that one loc that seems to reach past leaps and bounds in length.  It is the loc in the lowest part of my nape on my right side.  It never seems to curl nor shrink nor bunch up.  It just stays straight and to itself.  It is only one loc, but everyone seems to notice it because it is always hanging significantly lower that the rest of my locs.


I am getting more and more compliments, and I am not at my next loc milestone.  I have not gotten it Sisterlocked again but I have fingertwisted the edges with Aloe Vera Gel while it is dry.  The gel is wet enough to manipulate the loc.

My left side bunches more.  My entire left side of my head have larger locs from front to back.  The alternative was to start over, and I have no intention of ever starting with a big chop ever again.  So my locs are what they are.  I am working with what I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment