Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 26, 2014

My Baby Picture: A head full of hair!


I had my parents to bring my High School Senior yearbook into town.  My baby picture was posted in there along with other classmates.

I look adorable.  LOL! I had a teeny weany afro, and a head full of hair!  I also had a big forehead.  LOL! Some things never change.

I purposely covered my family member names from the photo ad to protect their privacy.  On a separate note, I think it is refreshing to reflect on what type of hair that we were born with.

2 comments:

  1. You are so lucky that you have a picture of you when you were a baby.

    I don't have much pictures of me when I was young in the State. That may change though since my mom is going to Haiti, and I BEG her to get some of those picture back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope your mom surprises you with plenty of pictures! I got teary eyed reading my yearbook. It was like a time capsule.

      Delete