Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 1, 2014

KeraCare Sulfate-Free Hydrating Detangling Shampoo

The Sulfate-free version of the KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo came out years ago, but many stylists preferred the "Classic" version for wet set services. The ingredients in the sulfate-free version of the hydrating detangling shampoo are healthier than the "classic" version.  Also, the pH value of 6.0 helps to elevate the cuticle and loosen up dirt.

I started using this shampoo as my first lather with almost every client over the last few weeks, and I really am seeing incredible shine and less frizz even when they come in for their next appointment.  It may be the wheat protein that is in the product is strengthening the hair without extra heat.

I am not sure why this shampoo seems to make a difference in my non-chemical hair services, but I definitely found a new favorite.  Natural or relaxed hair should feel at ease with at least one lather from this shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment