Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 24, 2014

One year Nine months SisterLock-versary

 Well, it's been one year nine months!  Nothing new this month except the KeraCare Ferm Aqualizer spray that I used to keep my Sisterlocks re-hydrated is on backorder.  Luckily, I still have plenty, but I am searching for another replacement for it.  It seems that we always have to have a backup plan.

Forgive my eye makeup - I was hoping for a better match for my eyeshadow color, but judging by this picture, I missed my mark! LOL! Oh well, it's all good.

I think it is harder for me to see that I am gaining length without going back two months, but most people who have not seen me in awhile say "it's growing." I prefer the term "getting longer" but lately, I just being saying "yeah" and on to the next topic of conversation.

Well, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment