Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Bang Repair generates Swoop Control

 I completed my dry set bantu knots overnight, and Viola! The two little loc pieces that I repaired in my bang area are giving me a lot more styling control.  I can keep my swoop in place now.  Below, my bang area was always spliting down the center.  I had the hardest time keeping my bang to the side without hairspray!  Now, it is so much easier.

Pictured above is March 2014 withOUT my bang repair.
(Please see my previous article on this blog to learn details of my bang loc extension using my own hair.)

No comments:

Post a Comment