Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Jennifer Hudson's New Short Haircut 2014

 I love Jennifer Hudson's new short hairstyling.  I am also 99% sure that she is still rockin' a wig with the baby hairs in front.  I only mentioned this because one of my clients loved her new haircut, and when I finally saw it, my first thought was "cute!"  My second thought was that doesn't look like her natural hair texture which alerted me to the wig possibility.

 Jennifer is not new to wearing wigs.  So it is not a surprise to me.  I like the new look!

Photo credits:  bet.com, usmagazine.com, guestofaguest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment