Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 14, 2014

A Partial Updo Using the Pony Connect


My hair is long enough now to connect two short ponytails together into a partial bun using the Pony Connect Accessory.  I have written about this hair accessory before, but my locks were too short to loosely gather ponytails.

On a separate note, I jumped for joy when I saw my lock length in the back.  It's getting there.  Wow!  I had to take a double take to make sure this was my head.  Slowly, but surely, I'm getting there, month by month.

I did not braid nor set my hair so it all looks straight.  I will have to try this partial updo with a textured set.  Since I barely achieved this look with my straight length, I may wait another six months to try it again with more curls.  Hopefully, cascading curls in another six months.

Please see my other blog article on the Pony Connect hair accessory.

No comments:

Post a Comment