Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Hair DNA, Witchcraft, Neo Meditation Cubes

Photo credit:  Beforeitsnews.com

I googled the term "hair demons" just because I was curious what would come up and just enough topics of discussion came up that it sent a chill through my body.

Some cultures connect hair with people's spirit.  So when we are handling other's hair, those spirits can be still connected to their hair.

One comment that I read mentioned that a lock of hair is required for voodoo and witchcraft.  So those who are donating their hair are just as vulnerable to a spiritual connection as those who may be wearing someone else's hair (extensions).

I even ran across a neo-meditation cube that is designed to be powered by the DNA of one's hair.

In light of this Hair DNA refresher, I am going to suggest that people wearing hair extensions should pray over their hair extensions for safe disinfection as well as good spirits.

I've dived into just enough of this topic without scaring me completely away from hair extensions.  If you want to learn more about any topic that I have mentioned within this article, then please feel free to research it further at your leisure.

No comments:

Post a Comment