Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Intro: Jamaican Mango and Lime Locking Gels

The Sally's Beauty Supply store that I patronized recently only carried the Resistant Formula of the Jamaican Mango and Lime Locking Gel.  It is white in color, and I have not tried it out yet.

Both the originial formula and the Resistant formulas both smell "deliciously fruitty fresh."  The orange colored original formula absorbs into my Micro-locks nicely without residue. I never worried about being heavy handed, but according to www.dreadlock-noir.blogspot.com, the gentleman felt that the white colored, resistant formula seems to leave a cast look that eventually fades away after a few days.

I will update this Introduction at a later date after I experiment with the Resistant Formula.

2 comments:

  1. I loved the resistant formula of this locking gel. It did not leave a cast on my locks, but I also skipped conditioners and leave-in conditioners. So my hair was super clean without anything to interfere with the product working. It seemed to absorb quickly into the hair, but I was not too heavy handed either. The consistency of the resistant formula seems to be a little more runny than the regular locking gel. I believe that I will stick with the Resistant formula over the regular formula if given a choice. The root hold did seem to be significantly more defined. Way to go Jamaican Mango and Lime Resistant Formula Locking Gel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. shopping in barbados

    ReplyDelete