Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hair Extensions: Wefting your own Hair

 I met Ms. Alix Moore at the Bronner Brothers Atlanta Hair Show in August 2013.  She had a ($200??) DVD that showed you how to weft your own hair among other things.  She also can get poeple started as human hair extensions distributors.  She can host Indian Travel tours to identify your hair supplier.

She sparked some business ideas in my head- like what if cancer patients cut their hair off and wefted it before starting chemotheraphy?  That way, they can wear a wig or a hairpiece made out of hair from their own head?

How about all of those who do a BIG Chop?  What if you could make a track out of your own hair from a "big chop?"

Any feedback? Anyone willing to sell their hair as long as it's five inches or more for me to experiment with different colors and chemicals?  I may be interested in buying cut hair if it's bundled and stored in a clean storage bag. Let me know!



4 comments:

  1. Can you recommend a good moisturizer to use on my ends? Their so dry and frizzy and I don't know what to use! I'm also back to being relaxed and my hair is very fine and thin. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chenoe123: So you went back to the relaxer - Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer works great on the ends of fine hair. The KeraCare Overnight Moisture Treatment has become a hit for dry ends for my natural hair DIYers. I am hoping that you went with the Paul Mitchell Mild relaxer for your dive back into the "creamy crack!." Smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, my stylist used the Paul Mitchell and I love it. I like that I still have texture but i am able to wear my sleek smooth styles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Smile. I am soooo happy that it worked great for you!

      Delete