Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 19, 2013

Wedding Hair by Benita Blocker


 Hair by Benita Blocker

Hair by Benita Blocker



My client of 4.5 years got married this past July!  I styled her updo and her mom's updo the morning of the wedding.

For the Bride: I gave her a Mesh Rollers set.   A relaxer was done the week before.  We grew out her hair length for the wedding .  Typically, she gets a chunky long layered cut every six months.  We skipped the haircut this go around. I used a moderate amount of Dudley's Total Control Styling Spritz on sections at a time in order for her curls to hold for the day and into the night.

For the Mother of the Bride:  I gave her a (mauve) Perm rod set.  We used Jamaican Mango and Lime Styling Lotion for her Sisterlocks set.  She has a regular Sisterlocks technician in her own city to tighten and color her Sisterlocks.  I used Dudley's Total Control Styling Spritz very lightly.  I used a small amount of hair pins for her updo.

Wedding Hair by Benita Blocker


No comments:

Post a Comment