Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 5, 2013

Review: LocALoc Pony-Connect

 I recommend the LocALoc Pony-Connect for long hair whether the hair is straight or locked.
 2 or 4 ponytail quadrants can be used to create a partial or full updo.  The Pony-Connect comes in other neutral hair colors as well. I purchased the black ones because they blended in with my locks.
 I flat twisted two small rows near the front hairline to create a headband look with the Pony-Connects, but I think that I will save this hair accessory for when my locks/hair gets longer.
Not bad . . .  I see the potential for the future!  Believe it or not, I purchased this hair accessory from the hair aisle in a CVS drugstore.


No comments:

Post a Comment