Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Review: Laila Ali Professional Intensive Hydrating Conditioner

The Laila Ali Intensive Hydrating Conditioner has a "baby powder" smell.  I am not a fan of the smell.  It has a thick consistency.  I cocktailed it with KeraCare Humecto conditioner to ensure adequate hydration to the hair.  It has Glycerin, Shea Butter, Wheat Protein, Marula Seed oil,  and Panthenol among other ingredients.

This conditioner seems to work best with natural, non-relaxed hair.  I have been spoiled with the aroma of my Pureology and Paul Mitchell products.  In addition, this conditioner can be purchased from some discount stores.

Overall, my curiosity was up because Laila Ali is such an icon for beauty.  However, I am going to stick with my longtime professional lines for my clientele.  It was good to experiment.  You never know until you try it!



No comments:

Post a Comment