Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 10, 2013

Product Review: Pureology Precious Oil Softening Conditioner

One of my clients turned me on to the new "precious oil" category under the Pureology umbrella. I love the smell and the way the conditioner softens the hair.  I did not purchase the shampoo because the ingredients did not seem special.

The Pureology Precious Oil Conditioner has a lot of sunflower oil and very little soy protein.  It goes on very smoothly. It also works well under a heated dryer for those with relaxed hair.  For finer hair, one may want to stick to the 1 to 2 minutes without the heat to make sure the hair is not too heavy.


No comments:

Post a Comment