Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

DVD Review: Hair Locking 101

This DVD is from platform artist Sonia Tutuwan.  I purchased years ago and just reviewed it again.  She went over comb twisting, finger twisting, and palm rolling.  She also discussed when to use each of these techniques.  This DVD requires patience because sometimes it is just a visual of her comb twisting an entire head, but when she does speak, she is giving out very helpful hints.

She discusses partings, grooming, maintenance, suggested products, and tricks to keep stray hairs wrapped around the lock.

I was not ready for this video when I bought it, but it is perfect for my passion for locks as this moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment