Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Dreadlock World is like a new Car!

Entering "Dreadlock world" is similar to buying a new car.   You never seem to see your "new car" around until you buy it and then you see your "new car" at every corner.  Surprisingly, dreadlocks have been all around apparently all of my life, but I was never aware of them until I entered "dreadlock world" myself.  I can not believe how many people have locks.

Even my family has told me that they have become increasingly aware of Sisterlocks, dreadlocks, etc.

I have just added another product line to the salon with the vision of adding additional lock clientele.

 The Scalp and Skin Refresher is alcohol-free and should be great for those starting traditional locks who need to hold off from heavy shampooing for about a month.
Nahbila's Essential Products are designed by Sonia Tutuwan Thames.  She had gorgeous long locks years ago when I met her.  I highlighted one of her tutorials in a recent blog article.  I am excited about adding her line along with my Sisterlocks products.

As far as my own locks,  the Judge Mathis television show wrote me and wants my case . . . I will keep you posted . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment