Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Broken Shears and Shear Sharpening Services

Thank God that I have multiple pairs of quality haircutting shears.  I dropped this pair of shears apparently the wrong way, and they did not survive.  Wow!  There is a first time for everything.

I have a regular shear sharpening service to service my salon quarterly to keep my shears sharp. The service guy also sells shears.

When you pay over $200 for shears, then it is best to pay $25 to keep them sharp.  If you are only paying $50 or less for shears, then it is best to keep buying new pairs of shears.

As long as the shears are not sawing off the hair when you use them, then they are sharp enough.

I think male hairstylists like long shears. I prefer medium to short shears.

No comments:

Post a Comment