Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 27, 2013

Official 10 months Sisterlocks Update

So it took me 2 hours and 40 minutes to finger twist/tighten my entire head of locks with Aloe Vera Gel.  I perm rod set and dried my hair for another hour and a half.  Can you tell that I did NOT interlock at all?  Of course, the top picture is my favorite side of my head.  The consultant started out with the right size Sisterlocks in the front at the beginning, but as you can see in the picture below,  the other side of my head, the locks got larger.

So I still have a lopsided front, but curls hide a lot of imperfections! Also, in a nutshell, I like 25% of my locks, and the other 75%  of my locks I do not like because they are large and "too large."  However, as they get longer, I will hope that I will grow to love them more.

Now, for some more exciting news . . .  I heard from the Judge Mathis television show this past Friday.  They can not subpoena anyone, but if my original consultant agrees to allow Judge Mathis to hear our case, then we can finally move forward.

I kept all my original partings during this self-retightening. The aloe vera gel is natural and non-sticky.  I did not use any tools.  My original partings still look very much in tact as I was separating them.

 I sincerely hope that she agrees to settle this case with Judge Mathis!  I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. I have a July 2013 court date for local small claims. I will be preparing for it! I will post the results of the case in July.