Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Jambu Shoes: A Good Fit for Hairstylists for the Summer!

 As professional hairstylists, we have to wear closed toe shoes.  Because of my natural habit of twisting my feet, I steer away from platform shoes.  Even low platform shoes are a problem for me.  Jambu has platform shoes that are very cute and comfortable, but I decided on their flats.

 So far, I love these Jambu shoes.  They are comfortable.  I bought them in a neutral color to go with everything.  It is the spring/summer, and I wanted to start wearing maxi dresses.  Sneakers and a maxi dress was not acceptable even by my standards.  So now I am comfortable and chic.  My toes can breathe even with a closed toe.  No more sweaty feet! Yay!  The shoes are Eco-Friendly and Trail Rated.  My local Lebos shoe store carries them!  They run around $100 or more, but they are really, really worth it!!!!


I overheard two ladies discussing the Jambu shoe brand on my flight to Boston for my Sisterlocks training last August. I have been looking for them ever since.





No comments:

Post a Comment