Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 17, 2013

7.5 Months Sisterlocks Check-in

I wanted to post a little glam picture and to update everyone on my lock correction decision.  I am going to wait another year or so for my Sisterlocks to get longer before I begin having the ones that are "too large" split.  I figure longer locks will hide any imperfections than shorter ones.

Also, as the weather gets warmer, I am going to put my yarn unit in storage because it will be too hot to continue wearing it.  I am hoping to use mousse to get my back Sisterlocks to hold volume.  They are so bulky compared to the some of the front locks.  I think that they are long enough now to try to work with them some more!  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment