Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 24, 2013

My yarn unit is a success!





Compliments after compliments . . . are constantly coming to me on my yarn unit.  I love it. People are always trying to figure it out - Yarn braids??? No.  There's no long-term attachment.

It's not for everyone, but even a Senior Manager at Soft Sheen Carson talked with me about the unit at the Bronner Brothers hair show.  I will keep you posted on new developments.

Also, I met with a veteran loctician in my local area.  She helped me understand more about locked hair.  She and some of her clients in her salon were amazed at my yarn headpiece as well.  I had a full audience when it was time to put my unit back on at the end of my consultation with her.  I felt really proud.  It was not awkward because my locks are still doing fine and are still growing nicely.  I left her salon armed with few changes for my daily maintenance plan as well as a plan to have two different locking methods performed.  Twisting in the front and interlocking in the back.  I will keep you posted when I make that transition.

But who said "long hair" isn't sexy?   They were wrong! LOL! Even "long haired yarn" can bring sexy back!




2 comments:

  1. Great! It really is a creative idea. I think long hair in any texture is sexy!!!

    ReplyDelete