Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 17, 2013

2013 Mid-Winter Bronner Brothers Hair Show

 I just made it back from the Atlanta Bronner Brothers International Hair  "Weave" Show!  Literally, in my nine years of attending this hair show, I have never, ever, seen this much weave in my life.  There should be a Wall Street stock option for "hair trading."  I barely saw anyone with their own hair showing.  I was simply amazed.

I actually think that the "weave" is a great way to have fun with bold color! So for special occasions, do not rule it out!!!!



Heterosexual men had "weave" . . .  "Drag Queens" had "weave."  If pets were allowed, then the pets would have had some weave!  All types of weave . . . sew-in, glue-in, wigs . . .

And on a more serious note, I learned about "Infusion Hairlines," "Remix Rings," and "Barbering Enhancement Sprays."  So more articles to come, but I need to catch up on some rest!!!!!  Please stay tuned!
Yes! They said "stay tuned."   More to come from the 2013 Mid-Winter Bronner Brothers International Hair Show in Atlanta.

Okay, the snowman was not from the hairshow, but my point about "weave" is everywhere is well noted.  Please see my previous article about the snowman's Payot curls.


1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness! I designed and made those denim earrings that the model is wearing in the second picture. Yay for me. I love me some Travis!

    ReplyDelete