Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Ivory/Beige Mesh Rollers

Most hard mesh roller brands only have the red mesh roller as the largest size available.  I literally had to jump over a few hurdles to get my hands on the beige/ivory hard plastic mesh rollers.  They are the size of the lavendar magnetic roller.  They deliver the Brazilian S- wave that everyone loves right now.  The only brand that seems to make this size roller is (drum roll please)  . . .  Efalock.  Unless you are a licensed cosmetologist, you can not really get your hands on this size roller.  Well, I bought several packs so I will not have to order any more for decades to come!




6 comments:

  1. Where did you get these rollers?!?! I wish i would get my hands on some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mel: If you are a licensed cosmetologist, you can order online from creativebeautyconcepts.com supply store. Otherwise, Miller Beauty Supply in Forest City, NC area also stocks them. It was easier to order them online for me than finding Forest City, NC. LOL! I hope this helps! If you are in the Charlotte, NC area, I have an extra pack or two to sell.

      Delete
    2. I tried to get them but I was told they are only 1.5 inches.I thought they would be around 1.75 inches. Are the red mesh rollers you own 1.5 inches? I'm so confused. As a licensed cosmetologist do you know of any other large plastic mesh rollers on the market?

      Delete
    3. Hi Mel! Most of the mesh rollers fall in between sizes compared to the magnetic rollers which is where you are probably getting confused. The Ivory hard plastic mesh rollers are larger than 1.5" but smaller than 1.75". The red mesh are 1.5" so they are the same as the red magnetic rollers. Also, there is no equivalent mesh roller to the yellow magnetic roller. The Ivory mesh roller is the closest in size to the purple magnetic roller. I hope that this helps.

      Delete
  2. Hi there, would you happen to have any more ivory rollers for sale? I'm interested in getting my hands on 20 rollers. You can contact me at Bargaingurl@yahoo.com if so. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have more ivory mesh rollers. I will contact you soon!

      Delete