Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 7, 2012

Product Line Introduction: Natty Mane

The Natty Mane company (www.nattymane.com) sent me some product samples to try. Isn't the packaging adorable?

So far, The ingredients look simple but familiar which means a lot pride was taken to formulate these products. Also, I have not tried all of the samples that they sent, but they seem compatible with other organic and natural haircare lines. The price points are about the same too! I fell in love with the decorative wrap and delivery of the sample products. I've tried their hair and scalp oil, and it did not seem too heavy nor too light - just right. I am looking forward to trying their shampoo and conditioner/mask. They do include Aloe Vera in some of the products in case some folks are allergic to aloe vera, but outside of that, they seem like an up and coming company worth keeping an eye on. Right now, the products are only available online at www.nattymane.com

No comments:

Post a Comment