Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 10, 2012

Soft Spikes Curlers

Soft Spikes Curler are made of a foam similar to the Mizani Hair Lacers. SisterLock Consultant Jackie from Boston, MA area introduced these curlers to me for the purpose of styling locks.
The curler on the left is a soft spikes curler. I did use these curlers to wet set my classmate's hair, and I did find that the soft spikes curler can slip out when used on long hair. This picture is from: http://kreyolalocks.blogspot.com/2012/02/reviews-lock-loops-vs-soft-spike.html The curler on the right is a Lock Loops curler. The extra notches in the curler would probably eliminating the curler from slipping loose. I like the review that was completed by Kreyola.

These curlers can probably be used on all hair types with some endpaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment