Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Observation: 20 minutes True Indulgence relaxer time

Curl pattern: Type 4b Wouldn't you say?
Same hair sample after 20 minutes using the Regular Strength True Indulgence relaxer at a room temperature of about 73 degrees and full neutralizing process. Pictured is the end result.
Pictured is the hair sample with relaxer still on it and right before the rinse. As I was smoothing out the hair, some strands came loose from the rubber band binding that I placed on top. The hair was donated from a friend of mine. I did an article on the blog some months back about "Black women cutting their hair."

I believe that I achieved about 85% straightness.

1 comment:

  1. I have found the regular strength True Indulgence may be too aggresive for the scalp long term. After several uses, I have witnessed some scalp scarring. I have started reommending Affirm Normal strength. It is working well.

    ReplyDelete