Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 8, 2012

Product Review: L'Oreal EverCreme Cleansing Conditioner

Having looked at all of the Wen's infomercials, I was tempted to buy this new Cleansing Conditioner" by L'Oreal. I mainly was looking for something gentle to use on hair extensions, but let me tell you, this product has isopropyl alcohol in it. Just washing my hands with it, I could feel the cleansing factor from it. So I elected not to use it all.

The isopropyl alcohol is in the middle of the ingredient list versus the beginning; however, I really think it is best for those with an oily scalp that need to shampoo everyday.

The bottle says "for all dry hair types." In reality, those with naturally straight hair that color their hair alot may benefit the most from this cleansing conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment