Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Platform hair dryer hood

I noticed that a few clients would have areas where their roller set was not drying evenly. After examining the dryer hood, I realized that there are a few areas on the hood that do not have holes for the hot air to flow through. Can you see the two areas in the hood that I am speaking of? Maybe they were supposed to be built in "ear protectors?" Well, I adjusted the hood by rotating as seen in the picture to the left, and it improved my drying time for my roller set clients. You never know what little things can make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment