Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hair from my last detangling session!

I saved this hair from my last detangling session on my very own head of hair. Hopefully, you can see why my Sisterlocks will probably "settle" or "lock" within six months or less! Knots, knots, knots.

So I am still anxiously awaiting my whole head of Sisterlock application. I am still about three weeks away from the special two day session! In the meantime, I have been allowing as many people who want to learn about SisterLocks to touch and feel my sample SisterLock bundle.

Their comments have tickled me. I had some to ask: how are they attached to the scalp? I proudly say "That's my hair; there is no extensions mixed in." Their return response:"Oh" followed by more questions of about the future maintenance of the Sisterlocks.

On a separate note, please feel free to check out the July 2012 SisterLock Homecoming event!

No comments:

Post a Comment