Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Boar Round Brushes: Marilyn versus Monroe


The Marilyn brand of boar round brushes boasts of being the first on the market with the hourglass design. The Monroe brand probably came second. It is hard for me to tell the difference between the two. I have not really used either brand excessively. Right now, my larger boar bristle brushes are Monroe brand. My smaller boar bristle brushes are Marilyn.

The hourglass design is supposed to give you a good hold on the 70% dry hair without having to wind the brush. Supposedly, it cuts down on carpel tunnel and/or repetitive motion.

I will have to keep you posted if I figure out a difference between the two brands besides their names.

No comments:

Post a Comment