Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Two Weeks Later: True Indulgence Relaxer






It is two weeks since my last True Indulgence Relaxer. I am still pleased with the results. I still have a little more texture in the back than I would like. It is easy to revert to frizz after sweating or if I use a water based hair moisturizer. I am still experimenting with daily hairdressing. I have tried Big Bad D's Stretch and Bee Mine Luscious Cream Moisturizer. I am in the process of trying Profectiv MegaGrowth Daily Anti-breakage Strengthener. By the way, Profectiv MegaGrowth is on sale at Sallys Beauty Supply for September 2011. Another lady with high lift color was using it to maintain her blonde. It seemed to work plus it is cheaper than the previous two products that I named. I don't mind paying a lot for a product, but if I can get good results for less . . . I definitely think it is worth evaluating. The Bee Mine Luscious Cream Moisturizer is organic, natural, and lightweight that I can use for hair or scalp. Profectiv MegaGrowth is mainly for my hair only. Big Bad D's stretch cream is heat activated so I will use only if I am touching up my style with the curling iron.

As you can see, I am still enjoying my hair. I am still trimming as needed. My goal is to hot iron only once a week. I have my fingers crossed. I have been sweating the roots out. Hopefully, I will get a good regimen down to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment